7.27.2010

Etsy Twitter Team Shop Of The Week "bellabeadjewelry"


Our EtsyTwitter Team Shop of the Week is bellabeadjewelry ,which offers lampwork glass beads, 
buttons, jewelry and findings by Linda Lawrence.

During the day, Linda is an art teacher in a local elementary school.
Linda has been making glass beads and jewelry for several years.
Linda adds, "the students I teach are a huge influence on me. I adore children.

You couldn't regret to browse in...I'm sure you'll find lots of items which will be in your priority shopping list...

It's my pleasure to host bellabeadjewelry in here!

To learn more about Linda and her work, follow her on Twitter and read her blog.

bellabeadjewelry is offering a 15% discount for the week of July 26, 2010
~~~~~~~


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...